Puppies are sold to approved homes only. Please start the process by completing our application. After your application has been received and approved, you will be placed in the group of people waiting for upcoming litters. When puppies are born, I will send an email to all the approved families. People who are interested in a puppy from that litter may call, text, or email me with their interest. Puppies will be (reserved) in first-come-first-serve order until all puppies are spoken for. I will then send an email with the selection/assignment order, information about sending a deposit, and other next steps. Deposits will be due at that time. Please do not send a deposit until you receive the email requesting one. Puppy selection/assignment takes place on puppy pick-up day, when the puppies are 9 weeks old. Final balance due may be paid in cash, by PayPal, or by certified check anytime until the day of pick up. Personal checks must be received two weeks prior to puppy pick up.
Here are some important things to consider:
1. All of our puppies are sold with a spay/neuter contract. They may NOT be bred.
2. The puppy/dog must be returned to the breeder if you are ever unable to keep or care for him/her.
3. We recommend that all of our puppies are raised exclusively on safe, high-quality, premium pet products.
4. Shipping must be arranged by the puppy buyer. I will work with any ground transportation you arrange, to get the puppy from my door to yours. However, I will not put puppies on airplanes. If you would like your puppy to fly, you will need to come get the puppy, or send someone, to take him/her to the airport.
Acadia Goldendoodle puppies come with:
1. A health certificate from my veterinarian,
2. Their first set of shots and several de-wormings,
3. A two-year health guarantee,
4. A microchip implanted between the shoulder blades,
5. An information packet, which includes:
temperament testing results, parental information,
health and socialization records, and the micro-chip registration form.
6. A handmade toy with the mother's and litter-mates' scent, and
7. A lifetime of owner support