Puppies are sold to approved homes only. Please start the process by completing our application. After your application has been received and approved, you will be placed on the waiting list for upcoming litters. When puppies are born, I will call families on the waiting list (in order), and ask for deposits. Puppy selection/assignment takes place on puppy pick-up day when the puppies are 9 weeks old. You must have purchased the appropriate Healthy Start Pack from Life's Abundance, and a bottle of NuVet Vitamins, prior to being matched with your puppy and taking him/her home. Checks must be received two weeks prior to puppy pick up. Cash and PayPal payments will be accepted up to the day puppies go home.
Here are some important things to consider:
1. All of our puppies are sold with a spay/neuter contract. They may NOT be bred.
2. The puppy/dog must be returned to the breeder if you are ever unable to keep or care for him/her.
3. I require that all of my puppies are raised exclusively on Life's Abundance products.
4. Shipping must be arranged by the puppy buyer. I will work with any ground transportation you arrange, to get the puppy from my door to yours. However, I will not put puppies on airplanes. If you would like your puppy to fly, you will need to come get the puppy, or send someone, to take him/her to the airport.
Acadia Goldendoodle puppies come with:
1. A health certificate from my veterinarian,
2. Their first set of shots and several de-wormings,
3. A two-year health guarantee,
4. A microchip implanted between the shoulder blades,
5. An information packet, which includes:
temperament testing results, parental information,
health and socialization records, and the micro-chip registration form.
6. A toy with the mother's and litter-mates' scent, and
7. A lifetime of owner support