1. USDA Canine Health Certificate
2. Report from my Veterinarian attesting to the health of the puppy at the 8-week check up
3. 24-month health guarantee (extended to 36 months if the dog has been kept exclusively on breeder-recommended products).
4. Microchip implanted in the puppy
5. An information packet which includes: temperament testing results, parental information, health and socialization records, microchip registration form, training tips, and a coupon for 30-days of free pet health insurance.
6. Toy or blanket with mother's and littermates' scent on it
7. A lifetime of owner support from Acadia Goldendoodles
Important Details to Consider
Placing a Deposit to Hold Your Puppy
Puppies are sold to approved homes only. Please start the process by completing our application. After your application has been received and approved, you will be placed in the group of people waiting for upcoming litters. When puppies are born, I will send an email to all the approved families. People who are interested in a puppy from that litter may call, text, or email me with their interest. Puppies will be (reserved) in first-come-first-serve order until all puppies are spoken for. We reserve the right to retain any number of puppies and to refuse sale to any customer at any time.
Getting Approved and Reserving a Puppy
Items Included with Acadia Goldendoodles
Making the Final Payment
Some things you should know before you apply:
1. All puppies are sold with a spay/neuter contract. They may NOT be bred.
2. The puppy (or dogs) must be returned to us if you are ever unable to keep him/her.
3. We strongly recommend that our puppies be raised exclusively on breeder-recommended products.
4. Acadia Goldendoodles will not ship puppies or dogs. Someone must come get your puppy.
Once you have been assigned a puppy (i.e. male puppy #2 or female puppy #4) you will receive an email with the selection/assignment order, and information about sending a deposit. Deposits are due at that time. Please do NOT send a deposit until you receive the email requesting one, or have spoken to us about sending one. These deposits are non-refundable. If, however, on puppy pick up day, you are not able to find a suitable puppy, your deposit may be transferred to a future litter, or will be refunded after all puppies in the litter have been sold.
The final payment for your puppy may be paid in cash, or with PayPal, Venmo, or cashier's check on or before the day you pick up your puppy. You may also pay with a personal check, but that must be received at least two weeks prior to pick up day.